Hey folks! I've just gotten notice from our graphic designer that we've got a new batch of templates! I'm going to be announcing some of them today, but they're all in the system - he's done so much work that it might not fit in one post, and I'm not going to take any chances. :D
- System is now using Amazon S3 for both user and character avatars.
- Fixed an issue where users of a guild were getting notified about private forum topics.
- Cleaned up various linking throughout the application.
- Repositioned ad space throughout the app.
- Guilds now have the option to manually migrate their image hosting to Amazon's S3 services. This functionality can be found from your file library page.
- We have added a "view all" for the admin dashboard.
- We have added several new sections to the admin section of guild sites. This should help users find what they are looking for faster.
- New guilds now have admin bookmarks by default. There is also a new UI on the main admin dashboard to showcase these along with the drop down at the top of the page.
- Certain admin sections now have hover text associated with them.
- Fixed a bug where user PM notifications would cause the user to become locked out of that functionality.
- Fixed an issue where users could effectively remove their lockbox from their guild site.
- Fixed issues with guild applications not displaying properly on legacy browsers.
Game Specific - RIFT
- Fixed item hovers. Should now work properly with links from http://www.rifthead.com when a guild site is properly configured.
Game Specific - World of Warcraft
- Fixed an issue with the Guild Perks widget not being up to date and properly linking.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.