- Image Galleries will now begin to migrate over to Amazon's S3 services. Users should see this happen gradually over the course of the next few weeks. Any new guilds created will automatically be using the new service.
- Made several improvements to the way users can sign up for Guild Launch and individual guild websites.
- Reworked several parts of a guild's admin section, specifically with Launch Code functionality. Should be more clear what this does and how it functions.
- Added in several new ways to gather meaningful data from our users, including a welcome survey in our guild signup email.
- Shoutbox permissions can now be assigned to user groups.
- Shoutbox avatars now work as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Rapid Raid Widget icons weren't displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where Gravatars were not displaying on forums.
Game Specific - Minecraft
- Minecraft server widget has been released and is ready for use.
Hey folks! I've just gotten notice from our graphic designer that we've got a new batch of templates! I'm going to be announcing some of them today, but they're all in the system - he's done so much work that it might not fit in one post, and I'm not going to take any chances. :D
- System is now using Amazon S3 for both user and character avatars.
- Fixed an issue where users of a guild were getting notified about private forum topics.
- Cleaned up various linking throughout the application.
- Repositioned ad space throughout the app.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.